- 2,357 hits
August 2017 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Flickr Photos Memory Lane
nurulhafidfah on Pembudayaan ICT Melalui Aplika… sheila0203 on Pembudayaan ICT Melalui Aplika… teotingting on Pembudayaan ICT Melalui Aplika… norhamizah ismail on Pembudayaan ICT Melalui Aplika… rosinah on Pembudayaan ICT Melalui Aplika…
- 12 Great Web Tools for Creating Educational Games August 23, 2017August , 2017 s we have stated elsewhere, 'designing learning games is a great way to develop students analytic thinking and foster self-expression. It is also an effective way to introduce... ....read moreEducatorstechnology
- A Collection of Some Very Good Resources for Math Teachers August 23, 2017August 23, 2017 For those of you who haven't seen it yet, we are re-publishing our popular math chart featuring some of the best resources for math teachers. 'We have arranged these resources into 8... ....read moreEducatorstechnology
- An Excellent Editing Checklist to Help Students with Their Writing August 23, 2017August , 2017 Here is an excellent resource from ReadWriteThink to help students with their writing. Editing Checklist for Self and Peer Editing is a tool that allows your students to edit... ....read moreEducatorstechnology
- The Do's and Don'ts of Presenting August 22, 2017August , 2017 When it comes to presentations, no matter what industry you’re in, creating that first impression and providing a presentation that will win over your audience comes with its pressures.... ....read moreEducatorstechnology
- 4 Good YouTube Extensions for Teachers August 22, 2017August 21, 2017 In today's post we are sharing with you four handy Chrome extensions that will enhance your YouTube viewing experience. The first extension in the list enables you to turn off the... ....read moreEducatorstechnology
- 12 Great Web Tools for Creating Educational Games August 23, 2017
Author Archives: mdyusoffdaud
A Very Good Checklist for Assessing 21st Century Learning Skills.
Blended Learning Visually Explained for Teachers.
Educational Technology and Mobile Learning: bloggign in education.
‘Mampu’kah Putrajaya eksploitasi penggunaan ‘big data’ – http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/opinion/nur-jazlan/article/mampukah-putrajaya-eksploitasi-penggunaan-big-data
Description of Connectivism Connectivism is a learning theory for the digital age. Learning has changed over the last several decades. The theories of behaviourism, cognitivism, and constructivism provide an effect view of learning in many environments. They fall short, however, … Continue reading
Top 16 Classroom Control and Management Tips.
Differentiating with Web 2.0 Technologies.
My Favorite Resources for Teachers and Students.