- 2,379 hits
December 2017 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Flickr Photos Memory Lane
nurulhafidfah on Pembudayaan ICT Melalui Aplika… sheila0203 on Pembudayaan ICT Melalui Aplika… teotingting on Pembudayaan ICT Melalui Aplika… norhamizah ismail on Pembudayaan ICT Melalui Aplika… rosinah on Pembudayaan ICT Melalui Aplika…
- Two Interactive Guides to Help Teachers Create Professionally Looking Presentations Using Keynote December 16, 2017Keynote is one of the best presentation creation apps for iOS devices. I have been using it for years on my Mac and I am way satisfied with it. I also make use of other presentation tools (e.g.,... ....read moreEducatorstechnology
- 20+ Great Apps to Help You With Your Writing December 16, 2017December 15, 2017 Here is an updated collection of iPad apps to help you with your writing. This list which is inspired by Apple’s writing collection in the App Store is arranged into 5 main... ....read moreEducatorstechnology
- A Handy Visual Featuring Important iPad Skills for Teachers December 14, 2017iPad has been increasingly adopted as an instructional tool in classrooms especially in the north American context. As a versatile device, iPad provides boundless learning and teaching opportunities... ....read moreEducatorstechnology
- Some Useful Chromebook Tips for Teachers and Students December 14, 2017For those of you using or planning to use Chromebooks in their instruction, the infographic below is a good resource to keep handy. It is also one of our popular graphics we shared last year. It... ....read moreEducatorstechnology
- A Step by Step Guide on How to Create Educational Visuals to Use in Class December 14, 2017There are several web tools teachers can use to easily design educational visuals, posters and infographics to use in their instruction without the need for any graphics design knowledge. Two... ....read moreEducatorstechnology
- Two Interactive Guides to Help Teachers Create Professionally Looking Presentations Using Keynote December 16, 2017
Author Archives: mdyusoffdaud
A Very Good Checklist for Assessing 21st Century Learning Skills. Advertisements
Blended Learning Visually Explained for Teachers.
Educational Technology and Mobile Learning: bloggign in education.
‘Mampu’kah Putrajaya eksploitasi penggunaan ‘big data’ – http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/opinion/nur-jazlan/article/mampukah-putrajaya-eksploitasi-penggunaan-big-data
Description of Connectivism Connectivism is a learning theory for the digital age. Learning has changed over the last several decades. The theories of behaviourism, cognitivism, and constructivism provide an effect view of learning in many environments. They fall short, however, … Continue reading
Top 16 Classroom Control and Management Tips.
Differentiating with Web 2.0 Technologies.
My Favorite Resources for Teachers and Students.