- 2,320 hits
June 2017 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Flickr Photos Memory Lane
nurulhafidfah on Pembudayaan ICT Melalui Aplika… sheila0203 on Pembudayaan ICT Melalui Aplika… teotingting on Pembudayaan ICT Melalui Aplika… norhamizah ismail on Pembudayaan ICT Melalui Aplika… rosinah on Pembudayaan ICT Melalui Aplika…
- An interesting Visual on Project-based Learning for Teachers June 24, 2017June 24, 2017 For those of you who haven’t seen it yet, below is one of our popular infographics on project-based learning we published awhile ago. The visual features some useful resources to help... ....read moreEducatorstechnology
- An Excellent Website for Creating Educational Games to Use with Students In Class June 24, 2017June , 2017 TinyTap is an excellent educational platform you can use with your students for a wide array of learning purposes. It features a huge library of interactive activities and educational... ....read moreEducatorstechnology
- 6 Great Comic Creator Apps for Students June 24, 2017June 23, 2017 There are multiple ways you can use iPad to unleash your students creativity and motivate them to learn. One effective way is through engaging them in digital storytelling activities... ....read moreEducatorstechnology
- Tons of Free Math Video Tutorials for Students June 24, 2017June 23, 2017 Patrick makes it super easy for anyone to learn math through a collection of useful video lessons. Patrick has been teaching math for 8 years at the university level. His website,... ....read moreEducatorstechnology
- 7 Popular Google Docs Add-ons for Teachers June 23, 2017June 23, 2017 Below is a list of some popular add-ons to use with your Google Docs. The add-ons will empower you with a wide array of functionalities that are not readily available in Docs.... ....read moreEducatorstechnology
- An interesting Visual on Project-based Learning for Teachers June 24, 2017
Author Archives: mdyusoffdaud
A Very Good Checklist for Assessing 21st Century Learning Skills.
Blended Learning Visually Explained for Teachers.
Educational Technology and Mobile Learning: bloggign in education.
‘Mampu’kah Putrajaya eksploitasi penggunaan ‘big data’ – http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/opinion/nur-jazlan/article/mampukah-putrajaya-eksploitasi-penggunaan-big-data
Description of Connectivism Connectivism is a learning theory for the digital age. Learning has changed over the last several decades. The theories of behaviourism, cognitivism, and constructivism provide an effect view of learning in many environments. They fall short, however, … Continue reading
Top 16 Classroom Control and Management Tips.
Differentiating with Web 2.0 Technologies.
My Favorite Resources for Teachers and Students.