- 2,360 hits
October 2017 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Flickr Photos Memory Lane
nurulhafidfah on Pembudayaan ICT Melalui Aplika… sheila0203 on Pembudayaan ICT Melalui Aplika… teotingting on Pembudayaan ICT Melalui Aplika… norhamizah ismail on Pembudayaan ICT Melalui Aplika… rosinah on Pembudayaan ICT Melalui Aplika…
- 5 Great iPad Strategy Games for Students October 21, 2017October 21, 2017 When it comes to strategy games, the educational benefits are noticeably manifest. Learners get to develop a complex set of thinking skills that include strategic, mathematical and... ....read moreEducatorstechnology
- Gmail Hacks and Tips Teachers Should Know About October 20, 2017October 20, 2017 Gmail is one of the best email services out there. It offers a wide variety of features and functionalities to help you manage your emails more effectively and enhance your... ....read moreEducatorstechnology
- Here Is One Of The Best Screen Recording Tools for Chromebook Users October 20, 2017October 20, 2017 Screencastify is one of the best screen recording tools you can use on your Chrome. We have been using it for the last couple of years and has always proved its efficacy.... ....read moreEducatorstechnology
- 8 Great Apps for Mobile Learners October 19, 2017October 19, 2017 Mobile learning is a relatively recent learning trend that has seen the light due to the widespread of Internet-enabled mobile devices and the rise of what is known as ‘Apps... ....read moreEducatorstechnology
- 10 Practical Strategies to Foster A Growth Mindset Culture in Your Class October 19, 2017October 19, 2017 Below is a handy visual we created based on Marcus post. It features 10 practical strategies you can use to foster a growth-mindset culture in your class. These include: avoid... ....read moreEducatorstechnology
- 5 Great iPad Strategy Games for Students October 21, 2017
Category Archives: Uncategorized
A Very Good Checklist for Assessing 21st Century Learning Skills. Advertisements
Blended Learning Visually Explained for Teachers.
Educational Technology and Mobile Learning: bloggign in education.
‘Mampu’kah Putrajaya eksploitasi penggunaan ‘big data’ – http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/opinion/nur-jazlan/article/mampukah-putrajaya-eksploitasi-penggunaan-big-data
Description of Connectivism Connectivism is a learning theory for the digital age. Learning has changed over the last several decades. The theories of behaviourism, cognitivism, and constructivism provide an effect view of learning in many environments. They fall short, however, … Continue reading
Top 16 Classroom Control and Management Tips.
Differentiating with Web 2.0 Technologies.
My Favorite Resources for Teachers and Students.